At a time when the business world has suffered massive disruption by Covid-19, you need more than ever to be constantly making decisions on what steps to take next to give your business the best chance of recovering.
To stay on top, you need a cool head but most importantly accurate information. Embracing technology to reduce costs and manage your business finances has never been more critical.
You need to know:
- Your business profitability to date
- Your current cash position
- Who owes you money
- Who you need to pay
- Your forecast profitability over the next 3 or 6 months
- Your REAL break-even point
- Your cash position over the coming 3 to 6 months
And you need this information from wherever you need to work on an almost weekly basis.
Whether you are new to cloud accounting or already started the shift, there are many ways to improve what you are doing.
We’ve put together a download which details why you need to start embracing cloud accounting right now and what to do. We discuss in detail:
- Why is it so important to put the technology to work for you now?
- The 5 fundamental tools of cloud accounting
- Advanced use of cloud accounting applications
- Even more advanced use of cloud technology
- Who’s who in our cloud accounting team
- What to do now
Download our guide by filling in the form here.
Or Contact me Emma White FCA partner | 01474 853856 | Emma.email@example.com