The National Careers Service has introduced a bespoke Furlough Enrichment Programme especially for employees who have been furloughed during this challenging period. We are aware that some furloughed employees have or are returning to work, but many are still facing difficult and uncertain times and we are here to provide professional careers advice to support in this situation.
Furthermore, we are also offering specialist redundancy support to anyone who becomes unemployed and needs assistance with their next steps.
The National Careers Service has fully qualified friendly Careers Advisers ready to help you prepare to return to work, access online training and provide personalised support to help you move forward.
This Furlough and Redundancy Enrichment Programme consists of a choice of the following options:
- Full careers guidance interview or virtual workshop
- Careers Advice in Challenging times
- Looking at all the FREE online training available
- Continued Professional Development (CPD) to use time effectively
- Identify ways to build resilience
- Access to a number of online webinars to match individual’s needs
(A webinar is a video workshop, lecture, or presentation hosted online)
If you are interested in speaking to one of our friendly advisers to find out more about this FREE support, please call 07814 164 670 or email firstname.lastname@example.org